Webroot Reinstall : Reinstall Webroot With Key Code
Webroot is a comprehensive security software that offers remarkable protection from all cyber threats. Being a technological software, you might get several errors while using its protection. These errors might hamper the working of the Webroot and put your system at risk of getting attacked by threats. Hence, it becomes important to resolve the error quickly. For this, you have to try Webroot Reinstall procedure.
For reinstallation, you first have to uninstall the old application from your system. Then, install it again by following the given procedure.
- Begin the Webroot Reinstall process by opening the “downloads folder” on your computing system.
- Then, look for the setup file of Webroot that you have downloaded. Now, double-click the setup file.
- By doing so, a User Account Control prompt will appear on your screen asking you to allow the application to make the changes on your system. For continuing with the process, you have to permit the application by clicking the “Yes” button.
- After that, you will get the activation window. Webroot asks you to provide your product key code in the required field. If purchased the subscription online, then you will find your key code in confirmation mail or if purchase from a third party, then at the back of the retail card.
- Thereafter, click the “Agree and Install” tab to move further with the Webroot Reinstall process.
- Further, you have to enter the email address that is associated with the Webroot Login account. Next, click the “Continue” button.
- Now, the Webroot application will start installing on your system. This is a time-consuming process, hence, wait for its completion.
- After the completion of the process, Webroot asks you to restart your system.
- First and foremost, search for your Webroot setup file in the Downloads folder.
- Now, double-click the Webroot setup file.
- Then, drag the Webroot icon into the application folder to continue with the Webroot Reinstall process.
- After that, you have to double-click the Webroot icon. You will get this in the application folder.
- Next, you have to tap the inverted triangle. Then, select the preferred language.
- Thereafter, in the activation window, enter your product key code in the empty field. In order to find your product keycode, you have to look in the confirmation email that will be sent to you by Webroot after the completion of the purchase. However, if you have purchased the product from a third party, then the code will be at the back of the product box.
- In the same window, you will also get the link for the License Agreement. Click the link from the bottom of the screen and read the document.
- Afterwards, hit the “Agree and Install” tab.
- Next, provide your email address in the empty field.
- You can also tick mark the checkbox provided under the email address tab. By doing so, you will receive emails regarding the special offers, newsletters, etc on the registered mail id.
- Further, click the “Continue” tab.
- Then, Webroot will ask you to confirm the installation process. For this, you have to provide your Mac administrator username and password.
- Now, tap the “Ok” button.
- In the next window, Webroot asks you to create an account, if you don’t have one. For account creation, click the “Create an account” tab from the bottom left corner of the screen. However, if you don’t want to create an account or you already have one, then click the “Skip” tab.
- This will begin the Webroot Reinstall process. Wait for the completion of the process.