Webroot Login is an important process that helps you to manage your subscriptions, get complete information about your product, purchase a new product, and much more. For signing in to your account, you first have to create an account. After that, you can move to the Webroot login procedure.
Webroot Account Creation Procedure
- First and foremost, launch a web browser on your computer system.
- Move to the official website of Webroot by typing “webroot.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- In the next window, you have to click the “My Account” option from the upper panel of the screen. Clicking this will take you to the Webroot Login window.
- Now, click the “Create Account” tab located beside the Login tab.
- Then, Webroot asks you some profile information that is required for the creation of your account. The following is the information that you are needed to provide.
- Webroot Product Keycode: The first step of the process is to provide your product key code. This key code will be there in the confirmation mail that Webroot has sent you on your registered email address. However, if you have purchased the product from a third-party, then, the code will be at the back of the retail card.
- Email Address: Then, provide the valid email id that you want to associate with your Webroot account. This email address will further be used as a username for your Webroot account.
- Repeat Email Address: In the next field, re-type the same email address that you have provided above, for confirmation.
- Password: After that, you have to create a strong, unique and secure password that you have created for securing your Webroot Login account.
The password you create must contain a minimum of 9 characters that must be the combination of 6 alphabetic characters and 3 numeric characters. Also, add some special characters, excluding < >.
- Repeat Password: Re-enter the password for confirmation.
- Your Personal Security Code: In order to provide an extra layer of security to your account, you are required to enter the personal security code.
The code you enter can be a word or a number and must be of at least 6 characters. Webroot might ask you to enter the characters of this code at the time of logging in to your account.
- Security Question: The next step is to choose a security question from the list. You will need this question later at the time of retrieving your account when you forgot the credentials.
- Security Answer: Then, answer the question that you have selected. Make sure you provide an easy to remember the answer.
- After providing all the information, Webroot asks you to read the policy documents. These documents will tell you about the data gathering or usage policies of Webroot.
In order to access the documents, tap the “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement” links. These links are provided on the bottom of the screen.
- Thereafter, tap the “Register Now” button.
- Once the account creation gets completed, you will receive a verification mail on the registered mail id.
- The last step of the account creation process is to verify your account. For this, open the mail and click the verification link provided in the mail.
Webroot Login Procedure
- Start the Webroot login process by opening your preferred web browser.
- Now, access the Webroot.com/safe official website.
- Then, tap the “My Account” option from the upper panel of the homepage.
- After that, provide your email address which is associated with your Webroot account. You can also use your phone number if it is linked with Webroot.
- Further, enter the password that you have created for securing your Webroot account.
- Thereafter, access the “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement” documents for knowing the terms and conditions of Webroot. For this, you have to click the link provided located at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, tap the “Login” button.