Enter Webroot Keycode : Webroot Keycode
Webroot a comprehensive and reliable tool that is designed to enhance the user’s experience. Its cutting-edge security solutions and features allow you to protect your computing device and all your important data. For accessing all the features, you just have to enter Webroot keycode in the required field. This will activate your product and allows you to enjoy all the premium features.
Webroot keycode is a 20 character alpha-numeric code. This code is used for registering as well as activating your purchased Webroot subscription. Hence, look at the given processes carefully. This will tell you the location of the keycode and where to enter Webroot keycode for activation.
Where To Find Your Keycode?
For activating your Webroot subscription, the keycode is a must to have. Hence, it becomes important to find your keycode before you begin with the process. You can find your keycode at the following locations.
If you have purchased your Webroot product online, then you will get your keycode in the confirmation mail. Webroot sends you the mail on your registered email address, just after the successful completion of the purchase process. This mail will contain a webroot download link and your keycode.
In case you have purchased the product from a third-party or a retail shop, then you have to look at the back of the retail card, that comes in the product box. For getting the code, you have to take the card and scratch the silver lining from the back of the card. You must be very careful while doing this as scratching might damage the code.
You can also find your keycode in your Webroot account. For getting your keycode, you have to open your Webroot application, then click the “My Account” option from the right-hand panel. In the next window, you will get your Keycode on the left-hand side.
How To Activate Your Webroot Product?
Generally, your Webroot subscription gets activated at the time of installing the product. But, at times, activation might get failed or due to some error activation process won’t be able to get completed. In such a scenario, you can activate your subscription form the installed application. For this, follow the process given below.
- First and foremost, you have to access the Webroot application on your device. For this, you have to click the Webroot icon either from the desktop or the system tray.
- From the main interface of Webroot, look at the right-hand side panel of the screen. You will get the “My Account” gear icon there. Click the icon to proceed further.
- This will take you to your Subscription window. Here, you will get an “Activate a New Keycode” box on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Here, you have to enter Webroot keycode in the given field. While entering the keycode, you must be very careful. It is recommended to copy-paste the keycode to avoid mistakes.
- Once you are done, click the “Activate” tab provided under the Keycode field.
- This will successfully activate your Webroot subscription.
In case you first want to activate your Webroot subscription, before installing the application, then you can do it via “webroot.com/safe ”. This allows you to activate your product beforehand.
- First and foremost, you have to launch a web browser on your device. You can access any of the web browsers as per your preference.
- Then, visit the Webroot Activation web page by entering “webroot.com/safe” in the address bar of your browser.
- After that, Webroot asks you to enter Webroot keycode and email address. While entering the details you must be very careful as even a small mistake in the details will show you the error.
- Further, click the “Next” button.
- By doing so, your subscription will get successfully activated. Now, you will get the download link and installation instructions.